The Grand Hotel Excelsior, a five star Luxury Malta Hotel, is two minutes away from Valletta, Malta’s capital and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Valletta can be described as a living experience of Baroque architecture, dotted with quaint cafes, and over 25 churches, a testament to the centuries-old grained Catholic faith of the Maltese nation.
Grand Hotel Excelsior’s prime location allows for easy access to all tourist locations around the Maltese Islands. The main bus terminus provides services to all towns and villages and is only a few minutes away from the hotel.
Sixteenth century fortifications embrace the Grand Hotel Excelsior which provides the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and an unforgettable dining experience.
- 439 bedrooms and suites
- Spa centre
- Fitness centre
- Indoor & Outdoor pools
- Diving & Water sports Centre
- 30 Berth Marina
Restaurants & Bars:
- ‘Spice Island’ – the main restaurant, each evening different type of cuisine
- ‘Admirals Landing’ – à la carte restaurant, international cuisine with a Mediterranean twist
- ‘Yacht club’ – light dining;
- ‘Tiki Bar & Restaurant’ – grill restaurant
- ‘Harbour View Bar’ - open daily, 24 hours a day
- ‘Chartroom Bar’ – lobby bar
- ‘The Castaway Bar’ – part of the main restaurant.